Monday, December 26, 2005

Torture Flights. Boxing Day 2005

I hope that everyone had a lovely Christmas. I took the day off yesterday but I was aware that there are families who cannot be together at this time of year much as they want to be. I am thankful that my family could be together.

Ireland.

On Friday the Irish Human Rights Commission called on the Irish Government to seek permission from the US to inspect CIA aircraft. They say that assurances from the US are not enough to persuade them that CIA extraordinary rendition flights do not take place. They maintain that the Irish Giovernment is 'obligated' to inspect as a matter of urgency.


1 Comments:

Anonymous anon said...

Dec 29th, 2005.

Breaking news on Indymedia. Craig Murray is being gagged to stop him revealing the British state's complicity in torture. There are two articles published on Indymedia today. I don't want to say anymore, because of the Official Secrets Act.

Check it out for yourselves.

4:24 pm  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home